Stealth-ISS Group, Inc. is seeking a high-energy, passionate, Sales Assistant. The primary focus of this position is in developing qualified prospects for our sales process through cold emailing, cold calling, and partner channel development.
- Research and Develop target prospecting lists based on requirements using various contact lists and internet research
- Execute cold outreach to executives at select companies using sales automation tools
- Set up various sales automation campaigns with different messages and content
- Supervise automation function and delivery
- Generate weekly and daily reports for various campaigns
- Interact with prospects and set sales appointments for Sales team
- Meet the required Key Performance Indicators set by management
- Provide feedback and collaborate with the sales team for continuous improvement
- Complete training requirements delivered through online platform
- Quickly respond to and deal effectively with any issues
No previous sales experience required – recent graduates or college students welcome
Driven, ambitious and confident individual
Strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others
Passionate about ‘going the extra mile’
A team player who works and engages others to achieve results
Strong work ethic – can work on own with little supervision
Huntsville, AL area preferred, US based is required
Critical competencies (soft skills):
- Efficiency (can produce significant output with a focus on execution)
- Honesty/integrity (does not cut corners ethically)
- Organization and planning (focuses on key priorities and plans/organizes/schedules/budgets in an efficient and productive manner)
- Intelligence (learns quickly)
- Attention to detail (does not let important details slip)
- Pro-activity (acts without being told what to do and brings ideas to the company)
- Enthusiasm (exhibits passion and excitement at work (a can do attitude))
- High standards (expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best)
Stealth – ISS Group® Inc. is in the business of protecting companies from cyber-crime. We focus on helping companies and government agencies improve their IT and Security posture by identifying and remediating vulnerabilities and weaknesses in their people, processes and technology. We deliver integrated, end-to-end Cyber Security and IT programs tailored to that company within their prevailing governance context. Our holistic and one-stop-shop approach starts with audit and governance consulting, solution prioritization, and then delivery of solutions.
Stealth has a proven superior performance in the commercial sector for cyber-security services including data protection, has ranked in the Inc. 500 list for the past 2 years and #9 on the VET50 list for 2019. Our new Huntsville office is the company’s attempt to enter the world of Federal contracting.
Stealth – ISS Group® Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status will be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required before accepting employment.