Real Estate Internship
Active, growing real estate company seeking a dedicated, capable individual who will assist our team of active real estate professionals with various tasks as needed while accumulating a vast knowledge of the real estate industry through real-world examples.
Candidate must have a passion to learn about real estate. Candidate will be exposed to daily real estate activities including showings, negotiations, closings, marketing, structuring leases, photography, drafting contracts and more.
Experience & Technical Requirements:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must have own transportation and be willing to run errands
- Social Media Experience
- Must have Updated, Functional Laptop
- Marketing Assistance
- Office support duties include, but not limited to, faxing, copying, scanning & mail distribution
- Data entry management in databases
- Assist with fielding calls, research and follow-up -Possible Involvement with Drone Photography
- Create New Processes to simplify efforts
- Market Research
- Assist with placing signage on buildings
- Various other administrative responsibilities
Manor Real Estate provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.