Public Relations/Marketing Intern
Think Happy Live Healthy, LLC is a psychological therapy and wellness company committed to providing wellness services to children, adolescents, and adults in the northern Virginia area. We provide personalized nutrition and fitness programs as part of our comprehensive services.
Think Happy Live Healthy LLC is currently hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
• Create a branding campaign.
• Pitch ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
• Assist with Think Happy Live Healthy advocacy efforts.
• Schedule talks around the community.
• Assist with all aspects of special events including vendor research, sponsor solicitation, invitee lists, set up, preparation, etc.
• Represent Think Happy Live Healthy and Think Fit at festivals, community and outreach events
• Draft/edit marketing materials, web and social media content.
• Seeking individuals with a flexible schedule, availability on weekends is a must
• Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask and adapt quickly in a high volume office environment
• Must have proven time management, organization and solid customer relationship skills as well as strong verbal and written communications skills
• Must be detail oriented and task driven
• Must have vehicle and be able to drive throughout Northern Virginia
This position is unpaid; however, upon completion, interns will gain valuable marketing, public relations and event planning experience, networking opportunities and learn the inner workings of the wellness world. Candidates must be available for at least 20 hours per week, although scheduling is flexible. Full-time job opportunities may be available after internship.
March 30th for Summer Internship
Please send resume, cover letter and a writing sample to
Public Relations, Marketing, Internship