Public Relations Intern
Get hands-on experience in the Fashion PR industry at Bollare this fall!
Bollare is seeking interns to join our stellar Los Angeles team in the fashion, accessories, digital, VIP and broadcast departments
Bollare is a bi-coastally headquartered, full-service, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle public relations firm. Between offices in Los Angeles and New York, Bollare works with brands across four verticals: celebrity seeding, digital seeding and consultancy and traditional editorial as well as events and brand partnerships.
Applicants should have a strong interest in PR, be highly organized and competent in a fast- paced environment. Previous fashion and PR experience is a plus.
Bollare events include client and special project previews, industry dinners, store openings, launch parties, fashion shows, and presentations.
Start Date: January 2020
Depending on the department, responsibilities can include:
• Assisting with daily tasks from management
• Assisting with coordination of mailings, distribution, and follow-up
• Facilitating the sending and tracking of client samples/loans
• Assisting in coordination of all special events and press appointments • Overseeing account press and clippings
• Assisting with blogger research and blogger seeding
• Social media management
• Support stylist and editor appointments in showroom
• Assisting with celebrity research and celebrity seeding
• Maintaining the Bollare LA/NY showroom
Internship, intern, fashion, public relations, pr