The Adam Morgan Foundation has an opening for a paid intern to help manage our day to day operations and event planning beginning January through May 2019. Responsibilities include event support, database, management, and general office support. This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience for college students majoring in the non-profit sector.
Job Description: Paid Internship
Reports to: AMF Executive Director
The Adam Morgan Foundation is dedicated to creating inclusive opportunities for individuals with autism and/or other co-occurring conditions within all aspects of their lives through education, awareness, access to communication preference, and technology.
Hours: The internship will begin mid-January and will be completed in May 2019.
Weekly work schedule is flexible and will average 10 to 12 hours per week depending on need.
$8.00 - $10.00 per hour based on experience.
This internship position is responsible for providing general administrative support as needed, including by not limited to:
Apple A Day Program:
• Review and maintain applications to ensure they are complete.
• Contact applicants to report application status.
• Organize applications to present to AMF board for funding approval.
• Facilitate receipt of requested need with applicants.
• Manage Apple A Day Facebook page (photos/FB live videos).
Special Events: 2019 AMF Conference: Be Someone's Missing Piece of the Puzzle!
• Assist with general administrative needs.
• Assist with marketing, including social media and mailings.
• Manage social media pages (FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & Instagram) for the conference.
• Assist with supply purchasing.
• Perform other general tasks in preparations for the conference.
• Experience in the field of disabilities preferred.
• Nonprofit or other related experience is preferred.
• Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and word processing.
• Strong ability to be a “Self-Starter” and to multi-task is a must.
• Excellent phone manner, solid written and communication skills.
• The motivation to assist others of all abilities is required!
To apply please send resume and cover letter to Rachel Morgan at ------------ or by mail to Adam Morgan Foundation, 2440 Executive Dr. Suite 200, St. Charles, MO 63303.
The Adam Morgan Foundation seeks a broad and diverse pool of candidates and strongly believe that our organization benefits from the perspectives and talents of individuals of all abilities, religions, cultures, and orientations.
#paidInternship #nonprofit #autism #disabilities #eventplanning #socialmedia