NonProfit Organization Internship
About Beyond the Dream (BTDKIDS):
BTDKIDS is a nonprofit organization whose sole vision is to inspire, educate, strengthen and empower youth. We are growing and we’re looking for a fun and energetic person to join our team!
The intern will assist the CEO with the following:
• Organizational Research.
• Assist with monitoring and post to blogs, forums, and social networks.
• Online outreach and promotion using social media platforms.
• Assist with creating e-mail newsletters, marketing, fundraiser designs.
Must be an active student from an accredited university who is majoring in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication or Advertising. Will also consider current high school seniors who have an interest in the above mentioned fields. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must be able to pay extreme attention to detail – nonnegotiable! Applicants should be creative, forward-thinking, willing to think outside the box, have excellent time management skills, and be eager to learn about this organization. Previous marketing design work is a plus but not mandatory for consideration.
• This is a 6-month unpaid internship for credit, with potential hire at the end of the internship term.
• Anticipated weekly time commitment,15 hours
Nonprofit, Intern, Internship, Marketing, Social Media, Research, Fundraiser, Network