WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR INTERNS FOR THE WINTER GOING INTO SPRING (JANUARY AND ON):
Son of a Gun! Entertainment is an independently owned entertainment firm based in Harlem that represents artist Lei McQueen and is invested in developing experience-based marketing tools. Interns are needed for the late winter leading into spring.
We are seeking interns interested in International Marketing, Graphic design, Promotion, Production, Publicity, Sales/Retail Marketing, Strategic Marketing, A&R Administration, Social & Digital Analytics, Artist & Repertoire, Creative Group, Digital Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, TV/Film/Soundtracks, and Social Media.Candidates must be responsible, outgoing, punctual, and passionate. We are dedicated to providing authentic, valuable, hands-on experience. You will not be paid for this internship; college credit offered with proper documentation from an accredited university/program. Stellar performance ensures that you will be included in our database and considered for future job opportunities within our company.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events/project
- Research music/pop culture on a daily basis.
- Assisting in conducting radio log calls and emails to music and program directors of local radio stations across the U.S.
- Connecting with disc jockeys in efforts to promote artists through rotation of music.
- Street team promotions in NYC area of label and artists
- Light administrative tasks.
media, music, production, television