Mental Health Counselor Intern
Totius Therapies loves Interns! We know that your education is important, and we are excited to be a part of it. We also know that graduate school is hard, and taking time out of your busy day to see patients should be rewarded, not a disastrous sacrifice for you. That's precisely why we believe in giving you compensation for your hard work. In exchange for being compensated in a field that is rarely ever given that opportunity, we expect highly dedicated Interns that want to learn, and want to work hard to be the best mental health Counselors that they can be.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide therapy for individuals, couples, children, and families.
- Maintain up to date treatment plans and documentation of services provided within
insurance-required time frames for documentation.
- Work with other providers both in the organization and in other organizations to
coordinate care for patients.
- Update schedules, CPT codes, and attendance status for patients that you see.
- Lead groups as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Active enrollment in a Masters program for Counseling in the State of Idaho, and
enrolled in either Practicum or Internship.
- A clean background check.
- A willingness to continue learning.
- Possession of own professional liability insurance.
- Willingness to work with couples, families, and children as young as age 2.
In order to apply we would like a cover letter, resume, and three professional references.
counseling, counselor, lpc, Internship, intern, practicum, mental health