Social Media Intern
Violet Marsh Interiors is a growing interior design studio located in Midtown Atlanta with projects spanning Atlanta, Maine, and New Hampshire. Projects range from new builds to single room refreshes. Violet Marsh takes care of all interior details including space planning, furniture procurement, construction, and project management customized to each client.
We are looking for a part-time intern to help us market our services more broadly and tackle our social media (i.e. be way more consistent!)
This position is located in Midtown and will be 5-12 hours per week and flexible as agreed upon. Some work can be done remotely, but we'd love someone to come to our office a few hours each week for planning and collaboration.
How We Envision this Marketing Role
- Articulate and define service offerings, position in market, and ideal customer personas
- Create an overall marketing strategy and calendar for the next 6 months incorporating social, digital advertising, b2b grassroots methods, and PR.
- Serve as the social media maverick for Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Improve business pages to make them more dynamic and more consistent. Create and publish content (written/ visual/video) to grow engagement and following. Use metrics/ insights to do more of what is working well.
- Tighten up and improve web presence across a variety of advertising channels including Houzz, Yelp, Google Business, and Chairish.
- Research blog content using Ubersuggest (or similar tool) and create blog titles, keywords, and outlines for posts.
-Improve copy on the website, tighten up CTA’s and service offerings, incorporate an online store, and utilize - Google Analytics to track web performance.
- Research and execute a Google Adwords campaign.
- Manage email campaign cadence and list and utilize Flodesk or Mailchimp
- Prepare client binders and update vendor directory as needed
- Current student or recent graduate of Marketing program with a focus on social media and content creation
Canva, Mailchimp, Squarespace, Google Analytics, Ubersuggest, Airtable
- Deep understanding of Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Must have a love of the English language and be an exceptional writer
- Results-focused with a proven record of success using analytics and metrics
social media, interior design, marketing, pr