Come join an exciting company that specializes in nutritional supplement innovation that is experiencing rapid growth in the e-commerce space! We are looking for entrepreneurial “go-getters” that have a drive to succeed. Come join or innovative and forward-thinking team as we scale the ------------ landscape and e-commerce industry from the ground up.
Marketing and Sales Intern
• Drive college programming through list management and outreach.
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Customer list segmentation
• Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
• Assist in organizing central folders and documents
• Learn and run promotional campaigns and events
• Junior or Senior class standing, based on course credits
• Detail-oriented, quick learner
• Interested in marketing, communications, digital advertising or e-commerce
• Prepared for a fast-paced, always changing environment
• Professional drive
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, & PPT)
• Team player
• Independent thinker
Nice to Haves
• Familiarity with ------------ and social media networks
• This is a semester-long position with possibility for extension and full-time employment, based on performance.
• The chosen candidate would be expected to work 15-20 hours per week during the traditional school year or 40 hours per week during a summer internship.
• This is a paid internship, starting at $10/hr - $12/hr depending on experience.
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';