Marketing Research and Sales Internship
Brazilian Lumber is a tropical hardwood importer who is looking for a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, extroverted individual who is interested in learning about marketing research and sales strategies.
Areas You Will Be Learning About:
• Development, implementation, and execution of marketing plans.
• Website content and development
• Digital marketing plans and process for digital ad buys including but not limited to Google AdWords,
• Newsletters and mass emailing.
• Managing client database.
• Logistics such as coordination for pickups, drop offs, and specialty runs.
• Invoice payment and processing
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to commit to a minimum work schedule of 20 hours per week
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
• The ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
• High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
This is a great internship opportunity to learn how an importing and distribution businesses work. We are currently searching for a student in a qualifying program to fill this internship position for spring season. This internship will be based out of the Brazilian Lumber office in Hollywood, FL. Having reliable transportation in order to travel to various venues in the
area is required.
This internship is for college credit. It is a non-paid position with flexible hours to reflect the need of your college
Internship, logistics, marketing, import, sales