Internship - ------------ - Native Chinese Language Required
**Marketing in China**
We seek a detail-oriented individual with organizational and communication skills and a strong motivation to learn. This individual must maintain a high standard of quality and be comfortable working with others or on your own.
- Native Chinese language
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Interest in China and Chinese culture
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Interested in the issues equal access to learning resources and generally socially conscious individual
- Interest in community development.
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Social Media skills
- Resident of San Francisco or willing to move there is preferred
- WeChat communication experience
We have a fast-paced work environment and we seek talented interns who crave learning new skills and are not afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern, you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while working on real projects that will help us and you grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and cannot leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
Please submit the following application materials and information via email to: ------------:
- Cover Letter explaining your interest in the position and your availability (earliest possible start date, end date, work hours, etc.)
1) The position begins ASAP.
2) Visa support for Green Card is available for the best interns.
Chinese, Internship, green card, work visa, immigration, H-1B, san francisco