The Marketing Intern will contribute to the planning and logistics of marketing campaigns and materials for Real Estate Agents and Company. They will see first hand what goes into the making of a successful campaign, from learning marketing aspects to session planning to logistics.
- Help coordinate the planning of special events, conferences, meetings, workshops, and classes
- Help with other duties related to the events such as promotional item research and orders, signage, proofing, speaker packets, survey creation and setup, updating website and general marketing assistance
- Assist in managing social media platforms
- Assist in creating flyers, packets, etc.
- Someone interested in receiving college credit or experience - Unpaid Internship
- Experience in graphic design is a plus
- Some college completed (college level Communications or Marketing courses preferred)
- Marketing or Retail experience preferred Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and outstanding customer service orientation.
- Ability to function effectively in a variety of challenging situations and circumstances, including difficult project deadlines, demanding customers, tight budgets, and evolving goals and objectives. Ability to work effectively with co-workers, customers, and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner.
- Excellent work ethic and attendance. Consistency in giving feedback regarding work progress, timetable and issues
- Occasional free lunches during events
- Flexible schedule*
- Welcome to participate in training classes, workshops, leadership conferences for free
- Learn about the Real Estate Industry
- Mentorship and Coaching
- Letter of Recommendation
*Scheduling is flexible but must between the normal business hours Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM*
marketing, graphic design, business, real estate