Marketing Intern - Real Estate
We have two very exciting real estate projects and are looking for your help now, Fall 2018. As a marketing intern, you will work for the Director of Marketing & Project Sales and help us with our marketing strategy including: social media campaigns (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook), SEO, websites, AdWord campaigns, etc. You will also help our real estate brokerage with transactions, move-in gifts and other real estate related items.
You are someone who enjoys analyzing data, creating SEO strategies and leading initiatives to improve performance. You are reliable, hardworking and smart and appreciate working in collaborative environment. We are a small developer, so you will get great experience in a pretty laid back environment.
Some things you will work on:
- Managing SEO efforts for multiple web sites
- Help define the SEO roadmap and content strategy
- Help with process flow of paperwork and communication between the real estat brokerage and development company
- Conduct keyword research for planning content creation as well as optimizing existing assets
- Perform strategic link building activities, with focus on link quality
- Work on creating Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Twitter ads for existing and new projects
- Create UX mapping
- Prefer 20- 25 hours a week. Will work around your schedule.
- Pay is $13.00/ hour
- Dress is business casual (jeans are fine most days)
Please apply through the Barefoot portal and include a send a cover letter and resume.
SEO, marketing, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, graphic design, content, Adobe, advertising, UX