We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our team, hours per week vary!
The marketing intern role is to assist our Marketing/Sales team to promote and enhance our brand awareness. The Marketing Intern will assist in the improvement and management of the digital marketing strategies, among other projects. This is a paid internship and an opportunity to work closely with our marketing and leadership team to gain valuable experience with a managed IT company. The marketing Intern will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our brand across multiple marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing.
Students working towards a degree in communications, marketing, public relations, journalism or business are encouraged to apply.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
• Layout & creation of Social Ad Campaigns
• Website Admin
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
• Understanding of general marketing principles, branding, product launches, events and marketing material development
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Experience managing tradeshows, speaker programs, and events
• Experience with digital marketing
• Awareness of the importance of brand consistency across platforms.
• Experience in marketing/sales in IT or related field
• Creating digital collateral for both print and web
• Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Performing market analysis and research on competition
• Supporting the marketing team in administrative tasks as needed
• Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
• Prepare promotional presentations
• Help distribute marketing materials
• Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
• Help organize marketing events
• Some proficiency with Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop) or the equivalent tools is preferred.
• Some experience with photography and/or video productions is preferred.
Adobe Photoshop, Illustration Design, Photography, Digital Marketing, Direct Mail, marketing