Looking for a creative marketing intern with strong social media knowledge and writing skills to help us out at Dermio Dermatology!
Must be mature, hard-working, dependable, work well in collaborative environments, and possess a strong desire to learn & grow our presence.
This is a non-paid summer internship opportunity, open to college/university students majoring in marketing, advertising, film, or a related field, and also to social media influencers/bloggers, who have a high interest working within the dermatology/aesthetics/plastic surgery industry.
* Must have proven experience & skills using social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.), and be proficient in computer software & mobile applications
* Must be well spoken, and possess strong communication and writing skills
* Must be comfortable with graphic material, and sensitive information inside an office/operating room environment
* Must be able to commit to 3-5 Days/15-25+ hours per week
* Assist in taking photo/video footage; prepare media to post across accounts
* Research & curate content; engage with online audience
* Perform other related duties as assigned/requested
* Summer internship (May-August) flexible with start and end date.
Please submit your headshot photo, updated resume, and cover letter mentioning why you would like this internship opportunity
* ALL listed criteria must be submitted to be considered. Including your social media account names, or examples of your work is HIGHLY recommended.
NO phone calls regarding this opportunity, please.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Job Type: Part-time
dermatology, marketing, social media, facebook, instagram,