BECOME PART OF JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT, a non-profit teaching students the business of life and inspiring them to reach new heights and create big dreams for their future!! Join our vibrant and dedicated team and make a difference in the lives of K-12 students by supporting our marketing director in our headquarters Los Angeles Office of JA of Southern California. Our JA programs teach financial literacy, entrepreneurship, and educational and career pathways.
SUPPORT THE WORK OF THE MARKETING DIRECTOR
• Design and edit a range of digital media assets including social media graphics, newsletter content, fundraising communications, and other communication assets as needed
• Help support dynamic and social media channels with engaging campaigns using videos and photography assets
• Monitor social media channels for opportunities to engage
• Ensure consistent, clear messaging that represents JASoCal
• Assist in the updating of systems of internal communications. (Master Calendar, Finance Park monitor)
• Occasional photography of programs
• You are savvy with your computer skills. Adobe Creative Suite, Canva and iMovie skills are a plus.
• Your best quality is your keen eye for print and digital design, page layout, typography and brand management.
• You have some understanding of social media management, processes and techniques for increasing organic followers.
• You’re inspired and motivated by collaboration.
• You are task oriented and love to check off a to-do list.
• You think you have a good sense of humor.
• Updates to current deck library to reflect new enrollment numbers utilizing Canva.
• Under direction from the Marketing Director, create new or updated current infographics & 1-sheets in the marketing cube. Keep copies well stocked.
• Create a library of “pillar relevant” social media posts/videos, leveraging national day of calendars, inspiring current events, Financial Q & A. Optimize social channels for better visibility. Save stats.
• Create branded social posts for event engagement.
• Collaborate with the volunteer manager and FP manager to update the FP reception monitor on a weekly basis.
• Research LinkedIn badges
• Customize plug and play “place mats” (info-graphic display of talking points) for outreach meetings of the development team as needed.
Non Profit, Digital Media, Social Media, Print Media, Graphics, Design, Lay-Out, Video, Photography