PlantVine is a growing e-commerce business that specializes in selling plants online. Our growing team is now in search for 2 new blossoming Marketing Interns, who are creatively driven to help aid in content creation for content marketing.
During your time with us you will be working closely with our Marketing Team & seasoned editor from the Miami Herald. This exciting experience is perfect for the right candidate(s) who want to become stronger content creators and want to learn the importance of how content driven SEO is important in the world of e-commerce.
What you’ll be doing:
• Curating content for blog posts and landing pages
• Assist with content for Social Media posts and emails
• Proofreading all documents before being published
• Understand how effective content writing aids in SEO
• Work closely with a now retired Miami Herald Editor to develop your writing skills
• Proficiency for creative writing
• Majoring in PR, Journalism, Marketing, or similar degree field.
• Able to balance multiple projects
• Detail and process oriented
• Communication skills
• Able to work with a team
• Horticulture or Plant background a bonus
This is an unpaid internship and time spent with us can be used for college credit. Upon completion you will also receive a letter of recommendation.
Length of Internship:
The time frame for the internship is 3 months but can last longer if the right candidate would like to stay.
Internship, marketing, plants, unpaid, content,