Jump into real hand-on experience as part of our unique, high impact, high visibility marketing campaigns.
• Assist in planning and executing our marketing campaigns
• Manage updates to the website and social media platforms
• Be our eyes, ears and boots on the ground around town, dream up cool ideas of your own
• Assist the Studio Coordinator and CEO as needed with business related projects
• Other duties as assigned
• On the job training will be provided
Skills and Experience:
• Have your own creative marketing ideas
• Be willing to work hard
• Be willing to work under pressure
• Be willing to change direction quickly and frequently as needed
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of the latest social media trends
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and able to meet deadlines
• Highly motivated with a good work ethic and extreme attention to detail
• Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Work well within a team
• Be on time. Be Organized.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.