The Conway Beam Company is currently looking for a Marketing Intern to design a marketing campaign for both our newly formed real estate property management division (Lakota Properties), and our commercial truck dealership (Beam Mack Sales & Service).
We’re looking for a passionate marketer that is eager to practice what they’re learning, build their resume and bring our company to the next level. This is a great opportunity to work directly with business owners and create a marketing program across a broad array of advertising and public relation platforms. Interns will research and create marketing initiatives that include but are not limited to, branding, sponsoring, editing website and online content, social media, and analysis. Interns will have direct impact on strategizing and determining marketing pursuits.
• Develop a variety of demand generation and inbound marketing tactics that deliver leads into the business (social, website, webinar, event, content) and coordinate the process for marketing, advertising and public relations.
• Cultivate a target market, increase brand exposure and build a viable client base.
• Design and deliver targeted market strategies and campaigns with creating innovative outbound campaigns including targeting, segmenting and messaging.
• Publicize campaign to raise awareness and drive high levels of participation by the target market.
• Search and track our competition and major industry trends, as well as measure and report marketing impact on ROI.
• Review and recommend pricing guidelines and marketing budget.
• Graduate student concentrating in marketing and/or communications, or a related field.
• Excellent writing and verbal communications.
• Highly proficient in MS Office packages.
• Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with email marketing platforms.
• Familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Glassdoor, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Strong creative and conceptual thinker.
• Demonstrates an understanding of marketing and principles.
• Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude, comfortable to take initiative and develop plans.
• High attention to detail and strives for excellence.
• Problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to deliver insights and analyze alternative solutions.
• Meet project deadlines and demonstrate an attention to detail.
marekting, social, advertising, target, market, public relations