QT Medical is a medical device company focusing on electrocardiogram (ECG) for personal care of heart disease. We are looking for a hard-working, motivated individual to be a Marketing Intern. The intern will provide support to the Sales and Marketing team for product launch in the U.S. This intern will be responsible social media management, development of key markets, healthcare provider relationships, and assisting in product launches. This Intern works in collaboration with multiple departments and services, including R&D, Quality Management, Product Management, Sales and Customer Support. Performance metrics will include increasing field sales engagement, customer engagement, product exposure, and implementing educational initiative to drive product adoption.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in brainstorming and designing marketing strategies, including marketing campaigns & tools, messaging, field communications, sample planning, training plans, and budget to increase sales effectiveness.
• Assist and provide support for new product launches to the field salespeople.
• Manage social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Respond to product questions and provide product clarity to the field salespeople.
• Assist with strategic development and positioning and successfully implements strategies to increase QT Medical penetration to specific markets.
• Perform frequent analysis of market drivers, competitive activity and specialty product performance.
• Prepare for successful use of resources in congress and meeting activities that produces quality leads and sales contacts for follow up through the sales force.
• Maintain up to date physician contact and profile information.
• Work collaboratively with Product Management on forecasts, promotions, and other logistic information in order to minimize backorders and optimize inventory levels.
• Capable of technical writing and press/media creation.
• Serve as a Company resource for interaction with Customer Support, Technical Support, Manufacturing and Distribution teams for product and process support
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Medical Device: Marketing, sales, or clinical / technical / cardiac device background preferred
• Ability to use critical and creative thinking.
• Effective communication and conflict management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to complete complex tasks and projects on time.
• Ability to manage competing priorities.
• Ability to work independently in the absence of specific instructions.
• Proficiency with MS office suite required.
• Travel is expected for this position. A valid driver license and driver’s insurance are required.
Based on qualifications
• Graphic Design (Desired)
• Photography & Video Production (Desired)
• Content Creation (Desired)
• Social Media Marketing (Desired)
• SEO/SEM; PPC (Desired)
Equal Opportunity Employer
QT Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. QT Medical provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. QT Medical complies with federal law requirements as well as applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
QT Medical reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. An employee may be required to perform duties outside his/her normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employee must comply will all applicable policies and procedures of QT Medical.
marketing, sales, intern, business, business development, social media, digital marketing, email