Apply at: xxx-xxx-xxxx
At INT, we always seek brilliant new people with fresh perspectives and a passion for teamwork and helping others succeed. We believe that having great people is the foundation of everything we do. We strive to surround ourselves with smart individuals who are curious and apply their experience and insight to take both INT and our clients in new, creative directions. We pride ourselves on providing a unique mix of expertise in technology, business management, design and development, where mutual success is built upon the cultivation of long-term employee, client and vendor relationships.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern to join our team full-time in the Summer of 2019. The Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to support the day-to-day digital marketing and design activities for our Creative Department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop written content, in collaboration with internal teams, such as social media posts, web copy, sales literature, presentation content, and email newsletters.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative digital marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data to improve performance of future marketing strategies.
- Increase brand social media presence with a focus around social media ads, organic posts, user engagement, and overall profile enhancement for INT and our clients.
- Develop authentic image and video content.
- Communicate between marketing and sales teams to ensure messaging continuity.
- Respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and emails in a timely fashion.
Successful Essential Behaviors:
- Uses creativity to make connections among unrelated concepts and is seen as having original, creative thought.
- Attention to detail, a focus on accuracy, completeness and following standards, rules, regulations and requirements.
- Cooperative with others and helpful to the rest of the team in getting work completed on-time.
- Creative writing and editing ability a must
- Demonstrate careful attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- A current student in good academic standing, pursuing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or a similar area of study
- Graphic design, video editing, and front-end web design skills a plus (Adobe AI & PS, HTML5 & CSS3)
- A previous internship in Marketing is a plus
- Computer Skills (proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work during normal business hours
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skill
Apply at: xxx-xxx-xxxx
marketing, intern, Internship, Denver, downtown, graphic, design, wordpress, write, writing, social