On Point Technology, LLC is a private software company employing technology enthusiasts who deliver commercially available web-based software products and services in support of state workforce agencies.
As a marketing intern you will collaborate with the marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns and help develop, expand and maintain marketing channels. You may assist with the preparation of proposals, research marketing needs, and host events.
Our PE owned government application solutions company would like to bring on a Marketing Intern for this summer. The successful candidate will be enrolled full-time in a major university or college and studying marketing or communications. We’re looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in enterprise software application marketing. We’re offering a flexible schedule if you continue to take classes in the summer or you wish to pursue other opportunities simultaneously. We provide guidance and support as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
Marketing Intern will report to the President, Tom Luparello. This position will be unpaid to work in collaboration with the job training program at the school the intern is attending.
Objectives of this Role
• Market Research: Review state’s UI website and document process, perform gap analysis.
• Provide input on future product development.
• Help craft customer facing application verbiage.
• Update and maintain customer database.
• Help formulate a social media strategy.
• Participate in the proposal and RFP process.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities.
• Monitor opportunity emails, sites, boards.
• Manage web content creation and posting.
• Monitor news and social channels for trending news, ideas, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts, and market communication.
• Perform research into our vertical and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding our reach and impact.
• Assist with capturing and analyzing social media and web traffic metrics.
Skills and Qualifications
• Enrollment in, or recent completion of, Bachelor’s degree program required
• Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
• WordPress, MS Office
• Ability to multi-task and take initiative
• Hardworking and dedicated outlook
• Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
• Experience with content and image creation a plus, even if not professionally