Wage information: DOE
Reports to: Marketing
Education: Some College preferred but not required
Experience: 1-2 years similar experience preferred but no required
Location: Salt Lake City, UT - No remote office option available
Required Travel: None
Correspondence: E-mail xxx-xxx-xxxx only. NO CALLS OR DROP-INS accepted.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Monnit is a growing and dynamic company with a bright future. We are looking for individuals wanting to be part of this team-oriented company. We currently have an opening for one or more Marketing Interns.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organization in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through partnership with team members in developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels & methodologies to the target market.
• Help identify and target potential lead sources
• Assist with business development/lead generation and marketing strategy
• May assist with performing marketing performance assessments
• Attend Marketing related team meetings and other company wide meetings when possible
• Assist with customer visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
• Utilizes monthly marketing and public relations calendar to coordinate activity
• Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
• Assist with analysis and implementation of SEO and Social Media Marketing
• Arrange presentations
• Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet,
• social media, and develop new methods of marketing
• Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to follow- up as needed
• Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
• Leadership potential
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
• Familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to learn other software programs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• E-mail xxx-xxx-xxxx only. NO CALLS OR DROP-INS accepted.
Marketing, Internship, intern