Fit Factory is looking for a Marketing and Administrative Intern in the Quincy, MA Corporate Office!
This is the perfect position for a current college student looking to get his or her foot in the door in the health and fitness industry with a quickly growing company!
Fit Factory currently has four operating health clubs, and has planned openings for at least one more in 2018! The company’s growth is supported by a Private Equity Firm based out of Texas who is committed to continue the funding of Fit Factory’s growth not only in the Massachusetts market, but also across the country.
The ideal candidate for this position should have some basic knowledge of marketing efforts and graphic design. We are looking for an organized, hard-working, and high-energy individual to join the team at our Corporate Office located in Quincy, MA!
- Provide ideas and assistance for marketing & social media efforts.
- Provide assistance with designing and processing all forms of marketing material for the clubs.
- Provide assistance with administrative tasks as needed.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Reporting and Google Spreadsheets
- Upbeat personality and positive energy
- Highly organized and hard working
- Experience with design, marketing and Social media
- Experience using Graphic design software
- Experience reconciling large amounts of sales and reporting
- Customer service experience
- Interest and knowledge in the fitness industry
- Possibility to gain class credit
- Ability to gain experience in the highly competitive health and fitness industry
- Opportunity to work on multiple different projects directly with the Marketing Coordinator
- Opportunity to tailor the position to interests and talents
- Casual, fun environment and company culture
Internship, fitness, fit factory, marketing, marketing Internship, public relations, graphic design