Ins’TenT Industries, home of the renowned European brand Vitabri Canopies is looking for a super creative and outgoing student to assist the Marketing Department with all their social media accounts. The student will work 10-15 hours a week and work closely with the Marketing Manager in developing engaging content for social media.
This position provides essential real-world experience for a student seeking hands on experience in all fields of Marketing. The student will have the opportunity to work in a fun, casual environment where creativity and spontaneity is always welcomed!
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Update all social media outlets while keeping them fun and interesting by crafting engaging posts and hash tags that will help increase our followers and social interaction
• Assist in the planning of a monthly content calendar for all posts
• Monitor social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity.
• Assist in the development and creation of blog posts etc.
• Complete research projects and general office work as assigned by Marketing Team
• Currently involved in a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree program. Preferred focus on Business, Communication, Journalism, Marketing
• Fluency and mastery in English speaking and writing
• Must Have own Laptop
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent Communication skills & Positive attitude
• Expert in all Social Media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat etc.
• Avid photography and editing skills are a plus