Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of an organization with a big purpose?
If your answer is, yes, I AM! Please read-on:
California Life Solutions delivers I AM Who I Say I AM an innovative, mental health-based program proven to empower participants to believe in themselves, overcome setbacks, set and achieve significant goals. Learn more about us at ------------
We work with tweens, teens and adults dealing with mental health issues related to: depression, domestic violence, bullying, drug and alcohol prevention.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, highly organized Marketing/Event Coordinator to help us promote, schedule and organize speaking events and workshops. This role will work directly with the I AM Who I Say I AM developer, Mischa Martineau.
This is a pivotal role for an individual who excels in customer service and marketing communication.
You will work approximately 4 hours per week remotely (set your own schedule) and, if you are local, attend team meetings in south Orange County.
• Post I AM Who I Say I AM events and news to social media.
• Send promotional emails to our Mailchimp list.
• Coordinate with our clients to confirm event dates and times.
• Coordinate with vendors on the delivery of workbooks and other marketing materials.
• Follow-up by phone and/or email on our existing leads for programs and speaking events.
• Outgoing personality
• Social media happy
• Positive energy
• Passion for empowering others to succeed
The skills you will have an opportunity to apply are:
• Social Media management: Facebook, Instagram, Event Brite
• Marketing CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Mailchimp
• Online presentations and meetings: JoinMe, Zoom, etc.
COMPENSATION: A flat fee based on our paid events (no selling involved).
I AM excited to receive your application! - Mischa Martineau
marketing, coordinator, workshops, events, Orange County, California