Who We Are
We are an innovative new hair tie company, seeking to revolutionize our niche industry. We are proud to be both a profitable and fast-growing business despite our current lack of marketing. We sell both on our website and on Amazon and we're currently looking to expand into the European markets.
What You’ll Do
We are a small team that wears many hats. From lead generation, to public relations, to branding, we do it all. As an ideal candidate, you are creative, thoughtful, and meticulous about detail. You’re OK with taking on the minutia knowing that you’ll be exposed to high-level projects and be given a budget to bring your visions to fruition. You enjoy outside-the-box thinking and do not shy away from a challenge. Most importantly, you’re excited to learn and contribute as much as possible!
What You’ll Bring to Bunzee Bands?
- You are a respected member of the team and will be the voice of our Brand in both online forums and in-person events
- You will contribute to the strategic direction of the Brand
- Monitoring industry trends to help determine content strategy
- Creating metrics reports to assess progress
- Planning webinars and trainings for our influencers
- Driving social media through posts and tracking
- Coordinating photo shoots to acquire social media assets for posting
- Managing virtual assistants with any required research or clerical duties
Who You Are & Logistics
- 15-18 hours/week remotely & flexible hours
- 1-3 years of related experience in marketing, e-commerce, or similar role
- A collaborative spirit and an ability to problem-solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility, and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Digitally savvy and flexible
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to forge relationships
What We Offer
This will essentially be Entrepreneurship 101 where you'll learn what it takes to grow a 7 figure business. Complete startup vibe with the possibility of a permanent role in our company. You will learn every aspect of a growing e-commerce business from sourcing and product packaging to big box retail. This will be a tremendous opportunity for someone looking to apply their marketing degree into real world situations with their own budget to manage. Learn and Grow on our dime.
marketing intern, e-commerce, startup, beauty brand