• Write, send, and track various email marketing campaigns through Email Marketing Channel
• Organize and maintain marketing collateral
• Organize and maintain customer/lead database through CRM (Zoho)
• Create PowerPoint decks for presentations
• Monitor, maintain, and update the company’s social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn
• Gathers and selects sources of information to determine market characteristics, measurements of market potentials, market share analysis, and sales analysis
• Conduct analysis of present and potential markets for new or existing products or services
• Maintains marketing database including catalogs, key codes, and customer/prospect files
• Produce regularly scheduled reports from a marketing database
• Coordinate various marketing fulfillment duties and works with different systems including direct mail, packages, letters, catalogs, and other sales literature
• Coordinates advertising schedules and placement
• Additional research, administrative tasks, and/or special projects as needed.
• Four years college degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Business of Science and/or equivalent working experience preferred
• 2-year marketing experience
• Email marketing (MailChimp, constant contact, etc) experience (REQUIRED)
• CRM Knowledge (Zoho, Salesforce, etc)
• Social Media Marketing
• Adobe Suite Knowledge (Photoshop, Acrobat)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extremely organized
• Able to sit at a desk comfortably while working on a computer, for extended periods of time.
• Able to use hands and fingers to operate equipment such as a computer, copier machine, fax machine, phone, etc.
• Picking, pinching, typing, or otherwise working primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm.
• Able to see and read on a computer screen and paper.
Join our team