Social Media Internship
About the Internship...
• Starting as soon as possible, continuing through Fall 2020
• Part time or Full Time 30-40 hours a week, flexible hours
• Academic/College credit, if applicable
• Assistance with project photoshoots
• Help grow Social Media Influence
• Assistance with an online store
• Assistance with logging inventory
• Assist with product ordering, price inquiries, and lead times
• Attend client meetings and site visits
• Manage sample requests from vendors
• Lighting cleaning and maintenance of the Office
• Researching and identifying emerging design trends
• Light clerical duties, typing, filing
• Assistance with samples and returns
• Help maintain project timelines and schedules
Our Ideal Candidate is...
An energetic yet professional, detailed-oriented, self-motivated person who is well organized and excellent at time management. An upperclassman who is flexible, resourceful, proactive and computer proficient; Pages and Numbers. Must have a valid driver’s license, car, and MacBook or Laptop.
Who is Chrystal Toth Designs?
CTD is a boutique design firm in Westport, CT. We specialize in Human-Centered Design of commercial and residential spaces. Our method is based on an empathetic approach to both the process and the finished product. We help clients determine their specific functional and aesthetic goals while defining a client's own taste and style. We provide value by encouraging quality and timelessness, ultimately achieving a beautiful, comfortable and functional space. Chrystal Toth Designs offers a full spectrum of concept development, owner representation, design services and construction management.
If interested, please submit a resume.
Job Type: Internship
Design, Internship, Interior, interior design, Marketing, social media, media, architecture