Social Media Intern
Entireworld is seeking a Marketing and Social Media intern. This position is located in Los Angeles, CA and starts immediately. Candidate must be able to commit a minimum of 2 months and be available 2-3 days a week. This position is paid and can be for school credit.
- Assisting Marketing Manager and Content Manager with daily tasks.
- Researching and identifying influencers or other brands to partner with.
- Contributing to Content Calendar.
- Engaging with our Instagram community (commenting, likes, etc).
- Updating YouTube account.
- Launching Pinterest account.
- Updating Tumblr account.
- Assist with research, ideation, outreach, and execution of brand partnerships, events or activations.
- Source on-brand inspiration imagery and video.
- Assist with photoshoots.
- Background in Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Be organized, creative and flexible.
- Possess a positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Photoshop (preferred).
- Be a cinephile. “Criterion Collection” should mean something to you.
Interested candidates should send their resume to ------------.
social media, marketing, fashion, apparel, design, pr, events,