Marketing and Events Intern
The intern will assist the Event Director and Social Media Assistant with event development, and daily operations, as well as Social Media content publishing and scheduling. Intern will develop personal growth for future employment within the Entertainment industry and social media. This is a part-time, unpaid internship in West Orlando, FL.
• Works closely with the Event Director and Social Media Assistant to proactively address project timelines, and content.
• Will be assigned tasks, and will have to meet operational time constrains and provide updates as requested.
• Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
• Receptive to the addition of other duties as needed and at various times.
• High School Diploma required.
• In pursuit of college degree in business, digital marketing, or hospitality preferred.
• Knowledge of standard office machines (photocopy, scanner).
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
• Photoshop experience preferred.
• Customer Service experience a plus.
• Hands-on, results oriented and organized.
• Ability to facilitate progressive change (flexible), using sound judgment and working with a sense of urgency.
• Team oriented and getting along with others, following instructions.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to learn new software systems, quickly and accurately.
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers. Manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting. Must also be able to run office errands (must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR).
When working events, the hours may be long, and have high physical demand with lifting heavier objects, and walking long distances.
Please email resume to ------------.
Marketing, Events, Orlando, Insternship