We are looking for a Spanish-English bilingual legal assistant to assist in a variety of legal assignments and projects. This is a part-time, temporary, non-benefited position. It can be flexible hours, telecommute or work remotely. Final schedule to be determined between supervisor and student.
To be successful in this role, candidates must bilingual in English and Spanish, experience with legal documents review, records research, and good knowledge about Mexican law and jurisdictions. Looking for someone with strong work ethics who is hard working, detailed oriented and who can perform their duties with little management and supervision.
• Conduct research and due diligence
• Documents review
• Involving translations and legal interpretations throughout assignments.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Bachelor’s degree or a law student currently enrolled in at least 4 semester or 6 quarter units at an ABA or CBA accredited law school, A Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved) would be plus
• Computer Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
• Detail oriented and excellent communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as within a team with strong work ethics
• Eligible to work in the US
• Subject to accept background check
legal, assistant, paralegal, law, student, research, document, review, due diligence, dd, Spanish