An advanced genetic testing facility utilizes state of the art technology to offer a variety of genetic tests. If you keep up to date with trends in genomics and would like to bring the best practices to the lab, this may be the position for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
• The Laboratory Technician is expected to have the following qualities:
• Hands on experience with nucleic acid technology with Prior experience with
pipetting and PCR
• Excellent organizational skills required for maintenance of notebook record,
equipment logs, test run logs, and other documentation
• Strong problem solving skills to quickly adapt to changes
• Be able to cope with fast-paced environment
• Learn new procedures in a reasonable timeframe
• Follow all health and safety policies and procedures
• Be a team player that is motivated and eager to grow with the company
• Coordinate and follow up with clinics regard cases and paperwork and schedule
pick-ups with clinics.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelors Degree in Molecular Biology or related area