Resource is an online media company that inspires a global audience of creators, influencers and photographers. Interns will be given a first-hand look at how a media company functions on a daily basis and have the opportunity to learn about journalism, editing, social media, production, and more.
We are currently looking for motivated and creative individuals in writing and journalism for a six month internship program.
We are seeking passionate and aspiring writers/reporters to focus on Resource's digital platforms. This is a special program designed to provide real-world experience for those determined to plunge head first into the daily operations of an expanding media company. Please note that historically our Journalism interns have gone on to become integral members of the Resource team.
- Understand that this is an unpaid position and participate in the internship for Academic Credit.
- Writing and editing responsibilities will be expected.
- Participate in story brainstorming discussions.
- One article and one edit done each day.
- Interns must be self-motivated and passionate for all things creativity, technology, and digital culture.
- An edgy sense of humor is a plus.
- We can work around schedules and holidays.
Worthy to note:
- Resource is unable to sponsor students needing H1 Visas at this time
- Resource is an equal opportunity employer
- This is a hands-on position and interns will be working with Resource's top staff members, and expected to perform accordingly.
- Although in the past we have always required in-person attendance for internships, we are now offering a remote internship. Allowing you to work in your own location on your own time. Please note, deadlines and expectations must be taken seriously and consistently met for this to be possible.
- Please apply to this listing with a resume, writing samples (and/or links) and a very informal letter that tells us a bit about yourself and interests!
journalism, writing, website, blog, creators, influencer, social media