iOS Software Engineer Intern
GMDY (www.gmdy.co) is an exciting new early-stage platform that helps athletes control their combined professional and personal brands from one online location. This platform provides the individual athlete with the ability to create, share, monetize and analyze all of his or her associated brands while simultaneously giving fans a single-location, 360-degree brand view of that athlete, complete with product-level connections and direct purchasing access to lifestyle and gameday items.
Our platform gives new ways for athletes and their fans to connect. Through these connections, an athlete’s value becomes more clear.
We're looking for an iOS Software Engineer Intern who would work on the following tasks:
- Use technologies like Git, Swift, XCode and be comfortable with the fundamentals of iOS development.
- Work closely with the GMDY Leadership team to deliver high-quality features in support of the GMDY athletes and GMDY consumers.
- Learn to incorporate cutting-edge technology.
- Iterate fast and often.
- Use industry-standard development practices and procedures.
- Bring your voice and have an impact on the direction of the GMDY platform.
- A passionate back end developer who is excited to use the latest tooling and standards and devoted to going above and beyond.
- Ideally a junior or senior pursuing a BS, or a student pursuing an MS or PhD in Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to maintain good rapport with team members as well as maintain professionalism with internal and external partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion, tact, and interest
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, and reporting on progress, with a sense of urgency and ownership.
- Sports background is a plus but not required.
- Excited to learn about the specific processes and methodologies used to build and deliver quality software.
- Willing to work for equity at this stage with the potential to transition to a paid role.
- Please let us know who your favorite athlete is when you respond to our post.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: Equity based on skills
Swift, xcode, iOS, django, software engineer, ecommerce, mobile app, startup