Doublejet is a full service digital agency in Orlando. We are opening up our Summer 2018 Internship focusing on graphic design for interactive and online media! Check us on ------------
We are seeking HIGHLY motivated and results-driven interns to join our team. The best of the bunch will be hired and offered equity in this growing company! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who wants to work as part of a skilled team to gain valuable experience in the digital marketing Industry.
Graphic Design. Create graphics, banners, and other assets for day-to-day marketing campaigns
Photographer. Photo / Video shooting and editing skills
Content writer. Clear, concise, and grammatically correct writing, proofreading and editing in English
Social Media. Must be familiar with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter specifically. Other social media platforms welcomed. As well online promotions, marketing and ad experience.
Business Assistant. Provide high-level administrative support including planning programs such as recruiting events, business conferences, and other social events.
- Advanced computer skills and strong familiarity with the web
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Familiarity with social media channels and audiences
- Basic understanding of marketing concepts and principles
- Quick learner who listens and asks good questions
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work. This means you are willing to put in the effort/time required to get the job “done right” – not “done right now.”
- Enough confidence to share your ideas, participate in business conversations, and take (or give) constructive criticism
- Positive disposition and ability to play well with others
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
Applicants need to enjoy digital marketing and have good communication skills. Additionally, applicants need to be self-starters and have a desire to learn new skills while implementing existing skills.
The internship position is for 10-20 hours a week lasting from June until September.
Digital, Marketing, Design, Student, Internship, Social Media, Writing, SEO, Photo, Assistant