Internship - PR, Marketing, Fashion
GoGreen Diamonds offers a new choice in diamonds. Since our conception in 2015, GoGreen Diamonds has become one of the world’s largest and most trusted producers of grown diamonds. Our success has been due as much to the integrity of our environmentally conscious approach, as to the exceptional quality of our diamonds.
Our diamonds are now distributed worldwide, and we are committed to continuing delivering a consistent supply of the highest quality diamonds to our customers.
We are now looking for an intern for our NY office to join our team and contribute to cross-over tasks in PR, Marketing, Brand Identity and Customer Service. If you are pursuing a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Fashion, Arts, Jewelry or a related field, please send us your CV and availability to start.
• Must be available to work a minimum of 2-3 days per week
• Support GoGreen Diamonds’ Head of Wholesale and the PR and Marketing team
• Assist in maintaining a growing press office and customer service, including but not limited to: updating media and third party contacts, building targeted lists, gathering assets for media inquiries or pitches
• Conduct research on influencers, brands, partnership opportunities across multiple projects for the PR and Digital teams
• Assist with content creation for GoGreen Diamonds website and social media channels (articles, case studies)
• Provide administrative support to the PR and Marketing teams (filing, copying, faxing, mailings, data entry, general department organization, etc.) Knowledge and Experience
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Well-organized and able to multi-task
• Has a service minded mentality; will pitch in for all facets of the company
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications-Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint/Word
• Keen daily user and knowledgeable of social media services including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
pr, marketing, communications, fashion