For more insight about our 2015-2017 Internship programs, please view the following link:
Internship in a super awesome studio environment with amazing, inspiring, creative, fun team! We are looking for a person (or persons) with passion for Photography as well as Business/Marketing/Social Media.
The KWP Internship program cultivates a strong belief in bringing up the next generation of creative professionals. We harbor a team and family atmosphere, and conduct bi-weekly team meetings with a schedule, assignments and tasks. This is an environment where you are here to learn and build a skill set and portfolio pieces for your future goals.
The internship is not specific to photography, and in the past we have had interns who have moved on to positions in event planning, video production, set design, international business and more.
Some tasks may include:
• Managing social media
• Research and interviewing other creative professionals
• Creating blog posts
• Other cool marketing stuff
• Some personal assistant work (ie: gear organization, errands, studio maintenance)
• Light post production work (ie: raw edits, image selection)
• Opportunities to assist on weekday & weekend photo shoots, events and more!
• Photo assignments for photography-centric interns
• Ongoing work on a "Final Project" - a fully conceptualized and designed inspiration shoot
Details about our hiring process and Important Dates:
We are only accepting resumes and cover letters (applications) via SmartRecruiters until July 31, 2017.
Only candidates we wish to interview in person will be notified via email for an appointment. We will be sending notification emails between August 1-4th.
We will be conducting interviews between August 6-10th at our studio in Oviedo, FL.
We are looking for 2-3 interns for the program
Internship program will begin August 27th and will conclude in February 2019. You must be available between 8-10 hours per week (excluding holidays and breaks) for the duration of the program. We only offer one internship program per year.
Living in or near Oviedo is a huge plus, as we occasionally have after-hours meetings, dinners and parties!
• Internet savvy
• Skillful with Social Media (ie: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Blogging etc.)
• Organized (overly organized is a plus!) and Professional
• Has a unique voice, great at writing and being personable
• Flexible with daily tasks
• Resourceful and Problem Solver
• Able to work independently and within a team environment
• Has consistent and reliable transportation
Computer and Software skills desired:
• Mac and Apple products and software
• Experienced in Word Press or strong desire to learn
• Beginner level usage on the following software platforms: PhotoMechanic, Lightroom, Photoshop
This is an unpaid position, lasting from August 2018 until Feb 2019 and you must be available for 8-10 hours per week throughout the duration of the program (not including holiday weeks and school breaks).
Some paid work may be available, such as assisting on shoots outside of your internship hours.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Internship, oviedo, ucf, rollins, scc