We are looking for an intern who wants to better understand strategic marketing techniques, focusing on lead generation. In this role, you'll:
- Learn to use multiple platforms to set up email and LinkedIn campaigns
- Maintain conversations and create authentic connections with prospects
- Schedule meetings for growing companies
- Get insight into what it's like to work in a start up company that appreciates ideas from all team members
- Tasks can develop and change based on company needs and intern's development
We're looking for an applicant with:
- Desire to learn more about working in marketing and constantly changing market trends
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Excellent written (copyrighting) and verbal communication skills
- Self motivation
We are seeking applicants who are currently college students in the Greater San Diego Area with a focus on Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or other relevant fields.
At Serendipity, our team members hold true to values of being masterful in what we do, and having fun while we do it. We care about personal and professional development for all team members and want to invest in each other's growth to become better partners for the companies that we work with.
We help companies bring meaningful value into the world. We create that moment of "serendipity" when you hear from a company that's providing exactly what you need, right when you need it. We do this through strategic and thoughtful marketing techniques, with authentic conversations and connections being at the foundation of our business.
To apply, please send your resume and responses to the questions below to ------------:
1. Why do you want to work for Serendipity?
2. Why do you think you would be a good fit at Serendipity?
3. In what ways would you make Serendipity better?
Marketing, Business Development, Strategy