Roy Petty & Associates, PLLC, a leading, Dallas-Based Immigration Law Firm is hiring a task-oriented, goal driven candidate to serve as a client liaison for a plethora of immigration cases and communication tasks. Position will provide an opportunity to obtain an extensive understanding of the immigration process and law in the United States.
· Communicating with clients and drafting statements for case support.
· Translating from English to Spanish and vice versa.
· Explaining and opening contracts.
· Various administrative tasks associated with the delivery of correspondence to/from client and United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
· Proficiency in English and Spanish.
· College graduate or current college student with minimum 30 hours of course credit.
· Ability to navigate professional environment.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Ability to write professionally in English.
About Roy Petty & Associates, PLLC
Our firm is limited exclusively to United States immigration and nationality law. We strive for perfection in each and every immigration case in a broad range of services to individuals, families, and businesses.