My name is Alan Lee, Esq. I practice immigration law in Midtown Manhattan (31st St. & 8th Avenue). I am looking for a quick learning bright law student as legal intern immediately ($14.00 / hour). See us at ------------ for Super Lawyers and Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers inclusions.
Work expected of the intern will be:
1) Translate case documents & material for newspapers & other publications.
2) Take statements from clients orally in Chinese & write them in English.
3) Translate in attorney-client consultations and conferences.
4) Answer telephones, perform typing, filing and copying.
5) Assist attorney in correspondence and communications with governmental agencies and clients.
6) Organize presentation of cases.
Interested candidates must be proficient in use of computers. Once completing the internship, the intern should become much more knowledgeable about immigration law and the legal field in general.
If you qualify, please email your resume to ------------
Immigration, Legal, Law, Intern