The Slutty Vegan Internship Program is meant to give current college students and post-grads the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience and insight into the hospitality, restaurant, and vegan industries.
- Be enrolled in a matriculated program, in pursuit of an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Graduate degree at an accredited institution
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Be at least in sophomore class standing or above.
- Be a US citizen or an international student with a CPT visa.
Qualifications and Tasks
- Assist in the hiring process and onboarding of new Slutty Vegan employees
- Perform administrative work such as maintaining and sorting files
- Assist in coordinating logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions
- Assist in the design and organize the training program
- Answer questions from current Slutty Vegan employees regarding pay, schedule, onboarding, etc.
- Help execute strategic initiatives for the Human Resources Department.