Health Insurance Agent
USHEALTH Advisors Miami is currently looking for motivated, disciplined people with a great work ethic to become Health Insurance Agents for Full Time – Year Round – Work at Home opportunities. This position pays weekly 9 month advances, monthly commissions, quarterly bonuses, monthly production bonus and annual cash and equity based incentive programs. Average agents can earn $60K-$100K in their first year. Above average agents can earn $100K-$200K in their first year. The more you work, you the more you can make. There is no ceiling at all.
The details of this opportunity are below. To apply on-line, send an interest email to ------------. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Company overview: USHEALTH Advisors, A United Health Care Company. People don’t buy products, they buy experiences and they buy you. At USHEALTH Advisors, we are the leader in transforming customers into fans and products into passions. USHEALTH Advisors is a catalyst for growth, for change and transformation, elevating experiences for both our customers and valued employees. USHEALTH Advisors mission is HOPE, Helping Other People Everyday. We don’t focus on the income, we simply focus on Helping people and the income will come.
1. Make outbound and answer inbound calls from individuals who are needing assistance with their health insurance. These are warm leads and no cold calling.
2. Actively listen to their needs and develop the best solution to fit their physical, financial and emotional needs.
3. Educate people on their options and how these changes can improve their lives and their health.
4. Maintain the highest level of service by meeting and exceeding quality standards on every call.
1. Ability to connect and empathize with people in such a way that your ultimate desire is to help them find solutions to their struggles.
2. Ability to actively listen and recognize areas that need further examination, so that you can provide the best possible solution.
4. Ability to clearly explain the solution you have customized for the member so that they fully understand their coverage and costs.
5. Ability to close the sale. Once you have developed the ultimate solution, that meets all of your member’s needs, finish the call by closing the sale and having them apply.
2. Strong detail orientation and excellent communication/listening skills
3. Strong computer skills that help you to efficiently maneuver through multiple applications simultaneously.
4. Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
5. Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills a plus!
6. Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
7. Strong decision making and analytical abilities
8. Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings and possibly holidays.
9. Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
10. High school diploma or GED is required.
11. Enjoy HOPE, Helping Other People Everyday
12. Authorized to work in the United States.
sales, health insurance, insurance, miami, people, work from home