MotionLit is a Video Production and Forensic Animation studio looking for a qualified Communication Designer who can strategize on projects with clients, create assets for clients, branding and marketing purposes. Additionally, the individual will be required to train on trial presentation software for playback in various courtrooms.
This candidate must be conscious of aesthetic and corporate design, and must also have knowledge in video editing.
Job Duties Include:
1. Strategic Communications Design
• Prepare custom graphical case themes
• Create storylines, call-outs, timelines
• Exhibit boards and slides in Adobe CC and Powerpoint
• Trial Director software training to be provided
• Meet, work and collaborate with Attorney clients
2. Presentation, video and evidence playback
• Playback various exhibits in courtrooms during trial
• Prepare databases and organize exhibits
• Edit video depositions and playback in real-time during trial
3. Customer Service / Prospecting
• Intake orders and discuss assignments
• Design consulting and strategy
• On-site visits and events
4. Tech Savvy
• Capability of simple troubleshooting on a PC or MAC is a plus and at times required.
• Software—Must also be well versed, and experienced with Adobe Creative Suite, Mac, PC, Microsoft Office and general a/v technology.
• Film Production and Editing —Background knowledge and experience in video film production and video editing. Understanding lighting and framing, audio and lenses is a BIG plus.
• HTML and website building a plus
This unique position is a great career opportunity for someone looking for a professional environment that involves working with Attorneys, high-profile cases and a team of creative professionals. The candidate must be highly skilled in file/asset organization and must be ready to work fast-paced, high-volume work loads and deadlines.
Graphic Design, media specialist