Graphic Design Internship
**Applicants MUST be able to commute to our Buckhead location at least 2-days per week and be available to work on location for photo/video shoots and for client events**
Brainchild Associates, a boutique PR firm, is seeking interns to become a part of our vibrant Beauty Marketing division (aka BEAUTY MAESTROS), working on clients focused in the hair, beauty and fashion industries. For more than a decade, Brainchild Associates has provided top-notch, tailored public relations campaign services to clients specialized in the beauty, health, lifestyle, editorial, nonprofit and entertainment arenas. We are seeking sharp, enthusiastic interns with a desire to acquire professional experience in the beauty and fashion industries! This internship is ideal for college seniors and recent college graduates.
Internship Term: A minimum of 6-Months
Required Hours: Approx. 20 hours weekly
Design content for multimedia campaigns including ad designs, collateral materials, video promotions, web promotions, social media marketing and email promotions;
Produce creative for event marketing initiatives including (but not limited to) press events, consumer engagement events, product launches, multi-city tours, etc.; Assist with photography and videography for diverse client campaigns and events.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES/CREDENTIALS:
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and PowerPoint is a must!
- Amazing copywriting skills are a plus!
- Minimum 2-years of experience in related fields is ideal!
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely in English
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Must be at least working toward a BS/BA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Art or a related field
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional multitasking
- Passion for customer service and complete satisfaction
- Ability to work both in-office, on location and remotely
- Ability to take direction and complete assignments on deadline
**College graduates are preferred**
** Interested applicants should send cover letters and resumes to Eugene Salas at xxx-xxx-xxxx for consideration **
graphic design, digital design, pr, content marketing, digital marketing, beauty