Graphic Design Intern
Are you looking for an internship experience in a fast-pasted environment?! High Hemp is looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join our team. From designing imagery for print to creating graphics for social media and web, this position gives you the opportunity to grow our brand through many different platforms. This internship is ideal for skilled graphic design students or recent graduates who are looking to be challenged by a highly creative work environment and demanding deadlines, while building a killer portfolio. Finished projects will include advertisements, signs, trade show displays, merchandise, and many other digital assets.
• Basic knowledge of layouts, bleed, typography, line composition, color and other graphic design fundamentals
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Strong creative and analytical skills
• Must be flexible and able to prioritize workload
• Able to receive feedback and critiques in a professional manner
• Able to work collaboratively and independently
• Exhibit exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Graphic Design major preferred
Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in graphic design, marketing or related field.
Orlando, Internships, Graphic Design,