Graphic Design Intern
Are you looking for a summer internship that will put you right at the heart of a fast-paced business? The CM Group may be the place for you!
The CM Group partners with our biopharmaceutical clients to create & execute physician and patient engagements. The Graphic Design Intern will support both client and internal projects for a wide variety of design applications. This position suits someone who has basic knowledge and skills within the Adobe Creative suite, in particular: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. The role is also suitable for an entry-level graphic design graduate with a willingness to be an admin team member, an eye for brand consistency and an ability to execute in MS office platform as well as Adobe Creative Suite.
• Process client artwork into required file formats (some re-draw work)
• Desktop publishing: create / modify / format MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint documents for meeting materials or corporate templates
• Update meeting materials (invitations, signage, badges, reg sites, handouts, powerpoints)
• Organize client and internal brand assets
• Organize project images to create an agency portfolio
• Image research: curate stock imagery for use in (invitations, microsites, presentations)
• Pull examples of collateral and social posts from our competitors
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
ANALYTICAL SKILLS – Ability to compare, contrast and quality check work and keen attention to detail.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS – Superior interpersonal and customer service skills.
COMPUTER SKILLS – Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point. Basic knowledge and skills within the Adobe Creative suite, in particular: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
DECISION MAKING SKILLS – Ability to make clear, concise decisions and solve complex problems.
ESTABLISHING AND MAINTAINING INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS – Establishing and maintaining an excellent relationship with the client and the participants is critical to the success of this position.
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS – Ability to organize, plan and prioritize work in a fast-paced work environment. Ability to achieve goals in a timely fashion.
WORK ENVIRONMENT, POSITION TYPE, EXPECTED HOURS
This job is a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
This is a paid summer internship.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• A knowledge of graphic design
• Knowledge and good skills within the Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong customer service focus and excellent communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and function in a time sensitive environment
• Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
• Problem-solving ability
The CM Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, age, disability, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Please apply for this position by following this link: ------------
graphic design, Internship, intern, marketing