Graphic Design Intern
GoTab is seeking creative, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individuals to join on the ground floor of our rapidly growing technology company.
As a Graphic Design Intern at GoTab, your time will be spent supporting our Design, Marketing, and Operations teams at our office in Arlington, VA. You will assist in the design process, social media marketing campaigns, and participate in other creative ventures. You will learn the ins and outs of our business under the supervision of the Design team.
If you think you fit the bill, then let’s talk. We are building the next disruptive movement in mobile payments for the hospitality industry. We want you to be a part of this exciting journey.
Skills & Requirements:
● Detail-oriented, with a sense of personal responsibility and initiative
● Highly adept at social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
● Must be experienced with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
● Must be a team player, a quick learner, and a creative problem solver
● Strong interest in marketing, design, and technology
● Excellent eye for design, both web and print
● Organized and dependable, with a sense of urgency
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G Suite
● Preferred (not required) experience: additional Adobe Creative Suite programs, photography, UX/UI, copywriting, audio and video editing
● Must have your own laptop
● Flexible hours
● Laid-back, fun, super casual office environment
● Ballston location with easy metro access
● Free gym access
● Friday happy hours
● Join on the ground floor of a rapidly growing start-up with endless potential
GoTab is a fin-tech company established to create mobile payment products that enhance the payment experience for both merchants and their customers. The company aims to build “Internet of Things” inventions that take advantage of opportunities in big data and security. GoTab brings simplicity, speed, and convenience to the payments industry which results in bolstered merchant revenues and delighted customers.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should contact Lillian at ------------. Please attach a resume and portfolio.
Application will not be considered without the submission of a portfolio.
GoTab is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, genetic information, marital/familial status, disability, military status, veteran status, or any other protected status. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
graphic design, design, marketing, social media, social media marketing,