Trailer World Denver LLC
Job Title: General Service & Lot Technician
This position is responsible for completing general service on camping trailers (RVs). This person will also check out sold campers to ensure everything is in working condition. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and will maintain a pride in his or her work with us. This position does have the potential for increased responsibility based on great work ethic, staying busy, and having pride in one’s work.
• Learn how to perform maintenance and fix interior and exterior items on campers.
• Main person who ‘checks out’ campers. When a camper sells, this person is in charge of using our checklist to make sure everything on the camper is in working order. If not, they will fix any issues on the campers.
• Work directly with the service manager to add options to campers and eventually will complete these tasks without direct supervision.
• Maintain cleanliness and view ability of the exterior of the store, including but not limited to:
o Shovel the lot and sidewalks during winter time
o Pull weeds, pick up trash, and pick up leaves
o Organize items, make sure things look organized and in place for customers to see
• We expect this person to stay busy during their entire shift
• Customers are our number one priority and we expect this person to act as such
• Complete all other tasks asked of this person
• Lift 100 pounds or more
• Walking and on your feet for most of the day
• Climbing ladders
• Getting up on the roof of campers
Maintance, service, technician